6-Piece Kikatsu Drinking Glass Set By Kimura Glass
Availability: In stock
This six-piece set comes to you from the world-renown Kimura Glass Company, makers of the finest glassware in the world. Each piece in this set is mouth-blown and hand-etched, taking up to an hour to complete a single glass. Individually, the glasses are handcrafted works of art that add a flair of style to whatever you’re drinking, sipping or slurping. The champagne flute stands tall and proud at the center of your place-setting. The old fashioned and tall cocktail glasses sit nearby, chilled, relaxed, and ready to hydrate. Meanwhile, the animated trio of stemmed wine/dessert glasses sparkle as your table’s entertainers.
Individually, each glass has its own unique size and shape, yet somehow when the set comes together, it’s much like the uniqueness of your dinner party guests: Sure, we’re each interesting as individuals, but when we come together, we’re much more entertaining. Create a stunning table setting with the six-piece Kikatsu drinking glass set from Kimura Glass Company of Japan.
- 6 PIECES PER PLACE SETTING, 1 EACH:
- 3-OZ STEMMED 5-BUBBLE GLASS ( PERFECT FOR PARFAITS, JUICES, AND MIXED AND FROZEN DRINKS)
- 5-OZ STEMMED 2-BUBBLE WINE GLASS (USE ALSO FOR DESSERTS, FROZEN DRINKS)
- 4-OZ FOOTED ROCKS GOBLET (USE ALSO FOR WINE, WATER, BEER, AND FROZEN DESSERTS)
- 3-OZ FLUTED CHAMPAGNE STEM
- 8-OZ LOW-BALL W/PRESSED BOTTOM & ETCHED RIM (USE ALSO FOR WATER, JUICES, BEER)
- 5-OZ TALL COCKTAIL GLASS WITH ETCHED LINES (SERVE SODA, WATER, JUICES, AND BEER)
- HAND-BLOWN GLASS, HAND-ETCHED DESIGN
- HAND WASH IN HOT, SOAPY WATER
- 100% HANDMADE, NO MACHINES (DESIGNS MAY VARY EVERY SO SLIGHTLY)
- MADE IN TOKYO
More about Crystal Barware & Glasses
Free standard shipping on all purchases over $100 in the continental U.S.