Ceramic Electric Blue Guinea Fowl w/ Black Spots
$140.00 – $182.00
Heidi Caillard took inspiration from the colors of Provence and the animals seen in the countryside when she designed her first ceramic guinea fowl, some 50 years ago. Today, La Pintade is a heritage brand based in Lussan, France, where artisans create each ceramic bird—like this one, in a lovely blue-on-black pattern—by hand.
First, clay is sustainably gathered from the earth, carefully sifted to remove impurities and increase durability, then poured into molds. After the artisans have smoothed out each shape by hand, the sculpture gets gets bisque-fired and hand-painted. The result is a shape that is instantly familiar, yet truly unique. Indeed, each sculpture is signed and numbered, in a sign of authenticity.
Add a pop of color to any home decor—whether your taste is country chic, minimalist modern, or somewhere in between. And when you see our full range of ceramic fowl, you might get inspired to start your own collection today.
- DIMENSIONS:LARGE: 9.25″ H x 11″ L x 5.25″ W MEDIUM: 8″ H x 9″ L X 5.25 W SMALL: 6.5″ H X 7.25″ L x 4.25″ W
- CERAMIC CLAY, SUSTAINABLY SOURCED IN LUSSAN
- HANDMADE IN PROVENCE, FRANCE
- COLLECTIBLE, SIGNED BY ARTIST
- ELECTRIC BLUE WITH BLACK SPOTS
- DUST CLEAN; WASH IN WARM, SOAPY WATER AS NEEDED
Free standard shipping on all purchases over $100 in the continental U.S.