Ceramic Lavender Blue Guinea Fowl w/ White Spots
$164.00 – $182.00
NEW SHIPMENT ARRIVING END OF APRIL
When you see our full collection of ceramic fowl, you’ll understand why interior decorators and home decor enthusiasts have been fans of La Pintade Caillard for 50 years. These adorable birds—especially this one, in lavender blue with white spots—add a touch of Provence to any house, whether the home decor is classic, farmhouse chic, French country, or contemporary loft.
Each bird begins as clay gathered sustainably and sifted carefully in Lussan, France. Caillard’s artisans then pour the clay into molds, smoothing the shape by hand to ensure an even surface. Next, each fowl gets bisque-fired and hand-painted—making each iteration of the famous design truly unique.
- DIMENSIONS : LARGE: 9.25″H X 11″ L X 5.25″ W MEDIUM: 8’H X 9″L X 5.25″ W
- CERAMIC CLAY, SUSTAINABLY SOURCED IN LUSSAN
- HANDMADE IN PROVENCE, FRANCE
- COLLECTIBLE, SIGNED BY ARTIST
- GREEN WITH YELLOW SPOTS
- DUST CLEAN; WASH IN WARM, SOAPY WATER AS NEEDED
Free standard shipping on all purchases over $100 in the continental U.S.