These spreaders are hand carved from lemonwood (not to be confused with wood from the fruit-bearing tree) by a friend of Farmhouse Pottery living in Morocco. Traditionally crafted as archery bows and fishing rods, lemonwood has great strength properties making the spreaders durable for everyday use. The blade is carved with a slight edge, ideal for slicing through semi-soft cheeses. Perfect when paired with our featured cheese stone.
DIMENSIONS: 7″ L
- Hand-carved from lemonwood
- Durable enough for everyday use
- Blade is carved with a slight edge
- Ideal for slicing through semi-soft cheeses
- Perfect paired with our featured cheese stone