$84.00 – $110.00
The artists who craft the Imani Ankole vases discovered the discarded cattle horns in 2012 after moving to eastern Africa from Texas. An idea was born: Reduce waste by repurposing the horns into beautiful vases. Additionally, the project created jobs and supported the local economy in Kampala, Uganda. Because of the uniqueness of each animal and its horns, the size, shape and color of your vase will vary from what is pictured here. We guarantee you’ll love you one-of-a-kind vase, available in several colors and sizes. The craftspeople buff the horns with a nontoxic wax, so they display beautifully whether empty or holding your favorite bouquet, kitchen utensils or votive candles (one of our favorite uses that really makes the cattle horns glow). To make sure your Imani vase lasts forever, we recommend that you hand wash it and when using it as a vase for fresh flowers, insert a plastic cup to protect the integrity of the horn.
- DIMENSIONS (approximate) extra-tall 10 -11″ H; large 8-9” H; regular 6-7” H.
- MADE FROM REPURPOSED AFRICAN CATTLE HORN
- ETHICALLY SOURCED
- MADE IN UGANDA
- HAND WASH ONLY; TOWEL DRY IMMEDIATELY
- PLASTIC INSERT NEEDED WHEN USING AS BUD VASE
- AVAILABLE IN 3 SHADES (LIGHT, DARK, BLACK) AND 3 SIZES (EXTRA LARGE, LARGE AND REGULAR)
More about Decorative Designer Vases and Jars For Flowers and Tabletop
Free standard shipping on all purchases over $100 in the continental U.S. & free returns.