Inside-Out Reverse-Opening Umbrella
The innovative design of this reverse-opening umbrella will have you asking, “Why didn’t I think of that?” Originally a Kickstarter campaign, the KAZbrella turned the age-old umbrella inside out, literally. No need to leave umbrellas open to dry where you have to step over them and clean up puddles from the floor. This inside-out umbrella closes so the wet side stays on the inside, keeping you dry. It closes easily in the smallest door gap, which makes getting in and out of a car or building easy while keeping you and your surroundings dry. The movable tips and tensions are well-engineered to resist bending in strong winds. The KAZBrella reverse-opening umbrella is the only umbrella in the world to have this patented technology. Choose from four colors.
- DIMENSIONS: 40.9″ DIAMETER
- 4 COLORS: CORNFLOWER BLUE AND BLACK, DEEP BLUE, ORANGE, AND RED AND BLACK
- EASILY OPENS AND CLOSES IN TIGHT SPACES
- KEEPS YOU DRY WHEN OPENING AND CLOSING
- DOUBLE CANOPY FOR EXTRA PRODUCTION
- MADE IN U.K.
- LIMITED EDITION VERSION AVAILABLE
Free standard shipping on all purchases over $100 in the continental U.S.