Because cutting boards, butcher blocks, and wood utensils come in direct contact with food, you need to protect them with products that are safe. This highly refined mineral oil can be used to care for and protect the items in your household that are made from wood and stone, especially in the kitchen. This rosemary essence cutting board oil is safe enough to use on unsealed or unfinished wood and stone surfaces including furniture, cookware, cutting boards and children’s toys. The oil contains high quality ingredients: white mineral oil, cold-pressed essential oils, and bee propolis, which is a resin-like material that bees make from poplar and cone-bearing trees. Not only will the oil preserve the condition and beauty of the wood, but it will also protect the surfaces from absorbing and harboring bacteria. Safe enough to use on our wooden cutting boards.
- DIMENSIONS: 6″ H x 2.5″ D
- VOLUME: 8.5 fluid ounces
- MADE IN KINGSTON, NEW YORK
- FORMULATED FOR WOODEN AND STONE KITCHEN AND HOUSEHOLD FURNITURE, UTENSILS AND TOOLS
- SEALS AND PROTECTS WOOD SURFACES
- BLEND OF MINERAL OIL, ESSENTIAL OIL AND BEE PROPOLIS