Whiskey Infusion Cocktail Pack
Availability: In stock (can be backordered)
This array of spice blends to infuse whiskey contains three varieties (two packets of each, for six total). The Ginger Blend offers the tangy complexity of the edible root, whose properties as an appetite stimulant can be put to good use in a wide range of aperitifs and cocktails. The original Barrel Blend combines exotic teas with perfumed notes of clove, dandelion root, and vanilla: a powerful, sophisticated combination with notes of leather that pairs deliciously with dark spirits. Expect standout cocktails with the Spiced Vanilla Blend, which moves simple vanilla toward a richer presentation of this classic flavor, adding a gentle black tea plus hints of spice and elderberry.
Create a Manhattan, an Old Fashioned, a whiskey sour, or another whiskey cocktail you’ll never forget with these custom blends, with each of the six packets infusing a 750ml bottle of whiskey with delicious notes. Become a master mixologist at home—or give this blend to a sophisticated friend who loves the art of mixology.
If you want to get started on infusing your spirits right away, we recommend using these blends with the Tour, and Lift insulated glass bottles, or the Alkemista infusion vessel. And try our custom blends for infusing rum to complete your liquor-cabinet upgrade.
The trick to simple delicious cocktails is rapid infusion. 1pt makes it very, very easy. Just follow these simple instructions.
What You Need
- a 1pt Blend Packet
- 375ml of spirits (half a standard bottle)
- A jar, pitcher, bowl, measuring cup, or any vessel that holds at least 375ml of liquid (our 1pt Infusion Kit is purpose built for this)
What You Do
- Open the 1pt Blend Packet and empty ALL of the contents into your vessel
- Add your 375ml of spirits to that same vessel and set a timer for the Infusion Time it tells you on the 1pt Blend Packet
- When time’s up, use a strainer to strain the now-infused spirit liquid into a suitable bottle (again, our 1pt Bar Bottle+ is the perfect thing), discard the used infusion blend material, and reserve the infused spirit for your cocktails
You’re done. Now just follow the simple cocktail recipe to make your infused cocktail And enjoy
More about Man Cave Decor & Accessories
Free standard shipping on all purchases over $100 in the continental U.S.